“Take Back Ground and Build Frontline Families.”
Here at Frontline Family Ministries our goal is massive, imperative and two- fold:
- To secure the baton pass of faith from one generation to the next
- To equip the family and its individual members to fulfill their God-given assignment in the earth.
Since the beginning of creation God ordained the family unit as His building block for His Kingdom. No wonder the enemy works so hard to destroy the family unit!
For many, the word “family” brings a painful sting. Shattered dreams and broken hearts replace the warm fuzzies the word should invoke. For others the word “family” seems almost optional. But to our God, the word “family” is still beautiful and essential!
A Frontline Family is still possible in our world spinning toward chaos! Even as the battle for our homes rages, God is equipping a new breed of parents, grandparents, and children to rise above the cultural clamor and the doctrinal disagreements and stand strong for Him.
Every family has a “frontline” assignment in the war of our ages. Even if we find ourselves broken, confused, scattered, apathetic, fearful, or hostile, our King is in the business of pulling us toward His healing and His will. Can you hear His call?
Our ministry’s heart is to bring healing, hope, restoration, training, and creativity to the spiritual life of families. Our ministries represent the expression of our vision in its many different forms. We hope you will take a moment and discover your place in Frontline Family Ministries. Join our various blogs, subscribe to our e-newsletter, access our resources, and learn about our groups by indicating your interest on our subscription tab. Submit your prayer requests and let us hear how we may serve your Frontline Family.
We hope to see you here often as together we “Take Back Ground From the Enemy and Build Frontline Families!”
7 Characteristics of a Frontline Family
1. Recognizes there is a calling in the Kingdom of God on each individual family member and on the family as a whole.
2. Has surrendered their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ and committed to continue to be disciled by Him for greater effectiveness in Christian service and witness.
3. Is passionate to take back ground given up in their past so that they can move forward in freedom and power becoming vessels f honor suitable to the Master.
4. Recognizes that we are in a battle for the hearts and minds of the next generation.
5. Is trusting God and believing that each family member will know the Lord personally and intimately and one day establish their own frontline family.
6. Is striving to display to the world through their family relationships the love, joy, peace, and other fruits of the Spirit as a illustration of the Father’s love, the Son’s grace, and the Spirit’s fellowship toward us.
7. Ministers to their family and the world in the power of the Holy Spirit, the love of the Father, and the authority of Jesus to bring others into a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.